CLARKSVILLE, IN (August 18, 2021) – The Clarksville Fire Department will begin accepting applications for several new firefighter positions on Monday, August 23rd. The applications will be available at the department headquarters located at 2249 Sam Gwin Drive. You will also be able to download an application beginning August 23rd by clicking here.
• Be at least 21 years of age and not have turned 36 at time of hire OR have 20 years of service in the Armed Forces and not be over 40 and 6 months of age.
• No felony convictions that have not been expunged by a court.
• Valid Driver’s license.
• Must be a U.S. citizen or legally able to work in the U.S.
• Successfully completed pre-employment Candidate Physical Ability Test (CPAT).
• Pre-Employment aptitude test.
• Physical Exam and Psychological Exam testing at time of hire.
• Must obtain EMT- B within the 1st year probationary period.
The Application period will be from August 23, 2021 until September 24, 2021 at 4:00pm to turn in for consideration. Any application turned in after 4:00pm WILL NOT be considered.
The Clarksville Fire Department is a drug free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.